Work continues on 2.3 and we’re getting closer to the final release. We’re expecting to have a release candidate out within a week, so don’t forget to test your extensions and themes!
Changes Since Beta 1
You can view a comparison between beta 1 and master here, but notable changes include:
- Added the WC Tracker (opt-in usage tracking)
- Added additional filters/args to wc_price function and added functions to get things such as the decimal separator (wc_get_price_thousand_separator, wc_get_price_decimal_separator, wc_get_price_decimals)
- Fixed issues showing variation prices when free
- wc_format_content() function to work around some theme conflicts
- PDT vs IPN option in PayPal standard
We’ve also updated the API docs here: http://docs.woothemes.com/wc-apidocs/
Help Document the REST API
The generated REST API Docs can be found here: http://woothemes.github.io/woocommerce-rest-api-docs/
Help Translate 2.3
The latest 2.3 POT files have been pushed to Transifex meaning you can get involved in the translations here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/woocommerce/
Download the Latest Beta
We’re happy to listen to your feedback regarding 2.3 and would appreciate any bug reports going directly to Github.
If you find a bug with the beta, please ensure you prepend the ticket title with [2.3] when submitting the issue to GitHub, or at least mention what version you are using in the ticket description.