WooCommerce 3.0.0 RC2 is available for testing. This fixes a bunch of issues from 3.0.0 RC1 which we’ve spent the last 2 weeks working on. Notable fixes include:
- Fixed some edge case gallery issues such as galleries with no images, and zoom image sizes when flexslider is not used.
- Fixed the 3.0 db updater to correctly set the outofstock term.
- Fixed double add to cart issue on cart page when querystring contains
- Fix coupon removal in cart.
__wakeupmethods to data stores and data objects to avoid full object serialisation. Because of this, we were able to remove the special handling in email cron (since this is better), and remove the now defunct object caching in the data stores.
maxon qty selectors being set to
- Improved default column definition in admin screens.
- Fix to allow custom order item types from 2.6.
- Fixed some bugs in the legacy API (using incorrect getters).
- Various docblock/deprecation notice corrections.
- Various RTL fixes.
- Various fixes to prevent notices e.g. by casting floats when doing arithmetic.
- Fixed API to return names instead of slugs in variation API.
- Various REST API v2 schema and return type corrections (to match docs).
- Removed timezone guesswork from
set_date_propmethod so offsets are correctly handled when the WP timezone setting is set to a UTC offset.
The REST API v2 docs are also now live so be sure to check out what is now possible with 3.0.0 and the v2 API if you’re using it.
Think you’ve found a bug? Please post in detail to Github.
The final version of 3.0.0 is still due for April 4th 2017. Huge props to everyone who has sent feedback about this release so far or found bugs.