We previously announced that we would begin holding developer chats every two weeks with the community on our Slack. These chats will take place in the new #core channel — a channel meant to focus on the development of WooCommerce core.
Our first dev chat will be on April 11th at 16:00 UTC. Future chats will be every two weeks at the same time. Join us as we kick-off the 3.1.0 release cycle!
Here is the agenda for our first meeting:
- Dev Chats: Welcome, summary of goals, how they will work.
- 3.1.0 planning
- CRUD Search Helper Scope: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/12677
- Importer Feedback & Schema: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/13083
- Product Admin UI Revisions: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/13071
- Anything else? Contribution ideas, projects, & thoughts
If you have anything to propose for the agenda or related to the above, please leave a comment below.
See you there!
6 replies on “April 11th: First Dev Chat & 3.1 Kick-off”
Are these being actively tested against Storefront Power Pack and the other WC Extensions? If not, I’ve got a live testing site up and running where we can (hopefully) maintain & test continuity within the “WC Family” of plugins.
Is 3.0 still rolling out tomorrow?
Yes and yes.
LikeLiked by 2 people
[…] April 11th: First Dev Chat & 3.1 Kick-off […]
[…] post summarizes the dev chat meeting from April 11th. (agenda, Slack […]
When will be the next one?
Next Tuesday. We will be making a new post for it tomorrow.