We previously announced that we would begin holding developer chats every two weeks with the community on our Slack. These chats will take place in the new #core channel — a channel meant to focus on the development of WooCommerce core.
Our first dev chat will be on April 11th at 16:00 UTC. Future chats will be every two weeks at the same time. Join us as we kick-off the 3.1.0 release cycle!
Here is the agenda for our first meeting:
- Dev Chats: Welcome, summary of goals, how they will work.
- 3.1.0 planning
- CRUD Search Helper Scope: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/12677
- Importer Feedback & Schema: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/13083
- Product Admin UI Revisions: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/13071
- Anything else? Contribution ideas, projects, & thoughts
If you have anything to propose for the agenda or related to the above, please leave a comment below.
See you there!