WooCommerce 3.2 update:
- Last thing to work on is the Webhooks CRUD
- The discounts/coupon API work is merged into master. Dev blog post coming this week.
- Asked developers to check against master coupons for compatibility due to the refactors.
- Asked for more feedback (user feedback) on SelectWoo which is also in master.
- Still looking at tools. Likely going with Trello for the public roadmap.
- The setup should be columns for each quarter, card per item, with user-friendly, non-dev speak descriptions.
- vs Github, Github is dev-speak. And github is for the technical implementation details. Roadmap is user facing/high level.
Separate payments from orders:
- Not on the radar currently.
- Could help with reporting and other types of payment/gift cards.
- Suggested feature plugin first.
- Look at Skyverge for inspiration https://github.com/skyverge/wc-plugin-framework/pull/212
- Possible for future major release, but not the next one.
- WC Dashboard idea to house messages/notices.
- Frontend things like checkout not getting much attention. To be worked on later in the year.
- Re-opened the checkout issue for feedback.
- Stock add/subtract from CSV import accepted. Needs logging on github.