Hi all! Last week, we published the first release candidate for WooCommerce 4.3 and thing has been working quite well and we’ve also seen a couple of bug reports, mostly for features related to the WooCommerce Admin package. To keep the feedback loop for testers tight, we’re bringing you the second release candidate today.
We are still on track for our planned July 7th final release date.
Please find below the list of changes from RC1:
- Tweak – Fix redundant setting of object cache when attribute taxonomies are not being used. #26518
- Tweak – Tweak the embed page CSS so the top content sits better. #4622
- Tweak – Update summary number placeholder styles. #4682
- Fix – Check that the possibly_add_note function exists before calling it. #4680
- Fix – Remove unnecessary rest_api_init action that caused incompatibility issues with other plugins. #4691
- Fix – Fix dashboard task list menu placement. #4664
- Fix – Added styles to the unread notes counter in the inbox panel. #4690
- Fix – Fix spacing between stats overview and store management cards. #4681
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from wordpress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.
Thanks to all of our testers and contributors!