The WooCommerce 2.4.3 release is now available via WordPress.org or automatic update in your administration panel.
A total of 16 commits made it into this release. We’ve continued going through the forums and issue reports on Github to find any edge-case issues missed during beta. Thanks for the reports!
We have included fixes for the following issues:
- The wc_customer_bought_product() function was returning false. This query has been corrected.
- Some themes using older markup for tabs were not showing/hiding correctly.
- There was a problem with AJAX variations on the frontend when using quotes in attribute names.
- When removing a variation in the backend,the current page is now maintained.
- Refund email subjects were fixed when a downloadable product was inside the order.
We also made some smaller tweaks based on feedback. See the changelog for details.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on Github so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.