The WooCommerce 2.4.6 release is now available via WordPress.org or automatic update in your administration panel.
A total of 41 commits made it into this release. Here are the highlights:
- Fixed grouped product is_purchasable check during add to cart.
- Improved bulk variation editing.
- Final fixes for ajax variation < 2.4 attribute name handling.
- During updates, only recreate .htaccess if not using redirect download method.
- Handle non standard decimals in flat rate costs.
We also made some smaller tweaks based on feedback. See the changelog for details.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on Github so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.