The WooCommerce 2.4.7 release is now available via WordPress.org or automatic update in your administration panel. A total of 164 commits made it into this release.
Here are the highlights:
- For geolocation with static cache support, ensure hash is appended during form submission.
- Remove use of ‘input’ event in checkout scripts to prevent IE11 triggering updates on placeholder change.
- Added missing monthly cron schedule.
- Only run maybe_set_cart_cookies if cart was loaded to prevent notices.
- Escape add to cart messages to stop translations from breaking cart events.
- AJAX variations not being found in some cases when product version was < 2.4, but attributes were updated after sync().
- To prevent discounts being applied in ‘random’ order (based on order added to cart), sort cart items based on subtotal during calculate_totals.
- We changed the way prices are cached for variable products.
We also made some smaller fixes and tweaks based on feedback. See the changelog for details.
Not shown above, we’re also experimenting with a method of keeping prices the same regardless of tax rate (some systems call this universal pricing). This is experimental and subject to change, but to enable this functionality you can use
add_filter( 'woocommerce_adjust_non_base_location_prices', '__return_true' ); Use at your own risk though!
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on Github so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.