WooCommerce 2.6 Beta 3 has been tagged and is now available from Github. Since beta 1 there have been a number of fixes, tweaks and commits (159) so be sure to give it a whirl.
Changes since beta 2
We have worked on several bug fixes and hook renames since beta 2 which I won’t go into detail listing (see the list of changes here), but the larger items include:
- Allowed product constructors to throw exceptions if invalid. If you are using wc_get_product() to get product objects, this change won’t affect you. If you’re calling classes directly, this could cause an exception if the product doesn’t exist.
- Wrapped currency symbols in a span to allow styling or replacement.
- Allow failed orders to be edited.
- Switched to print_r for generating cart session hashes.
- Stopped caching non-valid coupons.
- Changed range symbol used for taxes and shipping.
- Improved certain aspects of Shipping Zones UI such as breadcrumbs.
- Tokenization form fixes and styling.
- If there are no shipping methods setup, don’t prompt for shipping at checkout.
- Fixed shipping method unregistration.
- Stopped create and update webhooks firing at the same time for products.
Remember you can also help translate 2.6 on the development branch on translate.wordpress.org.
Pending feedback, RC1 will be tagged on the week of the 30th May with the final release coming a week later. We’re almost there!