The WooCommerce 3.0.2 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
This release fixes several issues we’ve had reported and found ourselves whilst monitoring the support forums. The full changelog is below.
= 3.0.2 - 2017-04-12 =
* Fix - Removed required states for GP, GF, KW, LB, MQ, RE and YT countries.
* Fix - Made cache in the [products] shortcode respect filters from plugins.
* Fix - Added missing
* Fix - Fixed shortcode rendering on the shop page.
* Fix - Fixed incorrect sale dates when bulk editing variations.
* Fix - Fixed calls to wc_reduce_stock_levels in PayPal and Simplify gateways.
* Fix - Exclude "location" meta when reading customer meta data.
* Fix - Updated
myaccount/view-order.php template version to 3.0.0 since they had changes since 2.6.
* Fix - Fixed default behavior of variation tax classes when originally set to "parent".
* Fix - When duplicating products, do not copy slug, append "(Copy)" to the product name, correctly copy all meta data, and prevent children of grouped products being duplicated too.
* Fix - Removed duplicated items when outputting cross sells on the cart page.
* Fix - Fixed output of default "add to cart" text of external products in loops.
* Fix - Fixed backwards compatibility of guest checkout rules when being altered by plugins directly.
* Fix - Use correct thumbnail sizes for variation images in the new gallery.
* Fix - Fixed captions on thumbnails and main image in the new gallery.
* Fix - Trigger wc_fragments_loaded after add to cart fragment refresh.
* Fix - Download permissions; Convert dates to timestamp on read so UTC is preserved.
* Fix - Fixed notices under PHP 7.1 when sorting products by name (numeric).
* Fix - Added additional checks to ensure objects are read before using class methods to avoid errors.
* Fix - Removed legacy suggest.js code which was causing JS error on bulk edit.
* Fix - Fixed warnings on the "Lost password" page and when loading a product with invalid attributes.
* Fix - Made background emailer update the queue after a successful send so duplicate mails are less likely.
* Tweak - Improved automatic variation name generation.
* Fix - Typo in flexslider_enabled option in new gallery script.
* Fix - woocommerce_notify_low_stock and woocommerce_notify_no_stock options had no effect.
* Tweak - For downloadable files, only validate file type when dealing with relative paths.
* Dev - Added product visibility terms to system status report to help debug.
* Dev - Introduced
woocommerce_admin_order_date_format filter to replace missing
* Dev - Introduced
woocommerce_update_customer_args filter to prevent updates to user objects if needed.
* REST API - Fixed saving of variations in legacy REST API v3.
* REST API - Fixed backwards compatibility of line_items meta in legacy REST API.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.