The WooCommerce 3.0.5 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~44 commits made it into this fix release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Tooltip display within shipping zone modals.
* Fix - Fix missing title for actions column on mobile.
* Fix - Allow forward slash in telephone field.
* Fix - Sort grouped products by menu order when displaying.
* Fix - Fix term exclusion in term count queries.
* Fix - Filter invalid products before returning them for
* Fix - Prevent orders being their own parent (causes errors).
* Fix - Correctly migrate legacy shipping taxes data.
* Fix - Make sure the meta data cache is not shared among instances.
* Fix - Correct the stock display notice when a variable product manages stock for it's children.
* Fix - On multisite, add user to blog during checkout if not a user to prevent errors.
* Fix - Correct sale price date handling with some timezone setups.
* Fix -
wc_attribute_taxonomy_id_by_name needs to use lowercase attribute slug to work.
* Fix - Make changes to the buyer's company name in the shipping section of checkout persist.
* Tweak - Add required placeholder for meta fields in backend.
* Tweak - Don't
strtolower address strings on checkout validation messages.
* REST API - Prevent password change notification when creating a customer.
* REST API - Removed duplicated items returned in shipping and checkout endpoints.
* CLI - Fixed missing shipping zones route.
* Dev - Make
get_price_html handling match 2.6 and pass all values through
* Dev - Legacy customer class missing get_address / get_address_2 functions.
* Dev - Restored filter
woocommerce_checkout_customer_id during checkout validation.
* Dev - Adds missing
$this argument for all
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.