The next chat will be on December 12th at 17:00 UTC in the #core channel of the WooCommerce Community Slack. If you don’t already have access to the group, you can request an invite at the bottom of the WooCommerce developers page.
December 12th is also the day the WooCommerce 3.3 beta gets tagged! There are a lot of great new features in the upcoming release, and for this dev chat we’re going over these features and answering any questions you may have about them.
The features we are going to cover are:
- The orders screen redesign.
- File download logging and reports.
- Changes to the webhooks implementation.
- Better support for non-WooCommerce themes.
- A new stock status for backorders.
Further information about upcoming WooCommerce features is available in the WooCommerce Platform Roadmap.
See you there!