You can download version v0.17.0 in the plugin repository or via GitHub right here. If you do test out the plugin, and have some feedback – please do open an issue in the GitHub repository, or reach out to us in the #core channel on WooCommerce slack.
PHP code refactor
WooCommerce 3.7 makes a big fundamental change in how features developed outside of the WooCommerce core plugin are included by using Composer to bring in code. WooCommerce Admin has done a large refactor to make sure it’s compatible with this change. We are continuing this effort to align the feature plugin with WooCommerce core ahead of the merge.
- Fix: chart data fetch/render over long time periods #2785 (Analytics)
- Task: update the class filename exclusion to /src/ for PSR-4 #2794
- Tweak: Increase zIndex on popover elements. #2777
- Fix: chart display when comparing categories. #2710 (Analytics)
- Fix: Allow WooCommerce Admin to be deleted through the plugin screen when WooCommerce is not active. #2762
- Fix: Charts being partially rendered on long time periods. #2776 (Analytics)
- Task: update WC tested to version to 3.7.0 #2782
- Fix: Customer last active date showing
Invalid date. #2764 (Analytics)
- Task: Update report endpoints to be PSR-4 autoloaded #2755 (Build)
- Bug: Fix daily cron event (PSR-4) #2754 (Build)
- Fix: issue where product category update button was not always clickable #2753
- Fix: Add version parameter to
- Task: Update feature classes to be PSR-4 autoloaded. #2736 (Build)
- Fix: Short circuit admin title filter when applied by third parties too early. #2744
- Fix: chart display when comparing categories. #2708 (Analytics)
- Bug: Only apply current submenu CSS reset on non-embed pages. #2687
- Dev: Add
wc_admin_get_feature_configfilter to feature config array. #2689
Thank You, and What’s Next?
First a big THANK YOU to everyone that has downloaded a release to test, and also to those of you who have reported bugs. Your input is extremely valuable to us, so please keep testing and let us know if we can help!
In the next two weeks, we will continue to modernize the WooCommerce Admin PHP codebase in our effort to ready the plugin for eventual inclusion into WooCommerce Core. We are also addressing the rough edges of the app, many of which were brought to our attention via discussion forms and Github issues. We appreciate the feedback, thank you!
If you would like to see more details about what we are working on, please visit our project board on GitHub.
The next release of WooCommerce Admin is slated for Wednesday, August 28.
4 replies on “WooCommerce Admin v0.17.0”
Still no MultiCurrency Support?
nice, but it fails to capture manually entered orders.
I did the latest update and I cannot get Square to work. I have tried everything!! It keeps telling me to “disconnect and re-connect”…which I already have done. Please help!!
Hello, can you help me or point me to the person who can? I did a woo update yesterday and now my Square will not sync. I keep getting a notice to “disconnect and re-connect”, which I have done…nothing has changed…. 😦