You can download version v0.18.0 in the plugin repository or via GitHub right here. If you do test out the plugin, and have some feedback – please do open an issue in the GitHub repository, or reach out to us in the #core channel on WooCommerce slack.
🐛 Bug Fixes 🐛
0.18.0 focused on the final stages of a PHP codebase update and modernization along with various bug fixes, many brought to our attention via forums and Github issues.
- Fix: Product in dropdown clickable in FF/Safari #2839 (Components, Packages) 👏 @cojennin
- Fix: gross order total calculation. #2817 (Analytics)
- Fix: Date calculation on notes being double adjusted to UTC. #2818 (Inbox)
- Bug: Orders report now shows coupons in Coupon(s) column #2812 (Analytics) 👏 @cojennin
- Fix: Bug navigating from DevDoc component pages to WP dashboard pages. #2827 (Documentation)
- Enhancement: add Facebook extension inbox note. #2798 (Activity Panel, Inbox)
- Enhancement: handle simple to variable product changes in reports. #2814 (Analytics)
- Dev: Release Scripts: Update to reflect refactor #2796 (Build)
- Fix: Import all used Gutenberg component styles. #2679
- Fix: report column visibility preference bug. #2806 (Analytics, Components, Packages, Settings)
- Dev: Components: prepare changelogs for release #2802 (Build, Components, Packages)
- Fix: remove date picker from Customers Report. #2805 (Analytics)
- Tweak: add empty dataset treatment for report tables. #2801 (Analytics, Components, Packages)
- Dev: Search List Control: fix long count values cut-off in IE11 #2783 (Components, Packages)
- Dev: Update List actionable items to be wrapped with Link #2779 (Components, Packages)
Thank You, and What’s Next?
First a big THANK YOU to everyone that has downloaded a release to test, and also to those of you who have reported bugs. Your input is extremely valuable to us, so please keep testing and let us know if we can help!
The focus of the next release will be in a handful of areas:
- Extensibility: Add hooks to SQL statements and Advanced Filters.
- CSV download: Enable client side download of entire sets.
- Inbox Notes: Add a client side action button to bring more usefulness to notifications.
- Revamp DevDocs to better surface component api’s.
If you would like to see more details about what we are working on, please visit our project board on GitHub.
The next release of WooCommerce Admin is slated for Friday, September 20.
One reply on “WooCommerce Admin v0.18.0”
When are we looking at WooCommerce Admin being included in core? Has this been decided?