A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 3.7.0 is available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
Sign up for an account in Checkout block
This release includes support for creating an account from the checkout block. The signup flow is also updated to use a secure password-reset link for setting the initial account password.
Checkout signup in blocks requires WooCommerce 4.7, so ensure you keep WooCommerce Core updated on your store.
Allowing shoppers to sign up to your store during checkout is a great way to strengthen the relationship with your customers. If you’ve been waiting for this to adopt the Cart & Checkout blocks – give them a try now!
This release includes some important bug fixes and improvements. As always, it’s recommended to keep all plugins on your store up to date.
If your store has orders that total $0 (e.g. free products, or giveaway coupons), this release includes a fix to ensure these are handled correctly.
See the changelog below for full details about what’s included in the release.
- Allow shoppers to sign-up for an account from the Checkout block. (3331)
- Standardise & refactor colors scss to align with Gutenberg colors and WooCommerce brand. (3300)
- Fix PHP 8 error when argument is not invocable in AssetsDataRegistry::Add_data. (3315)
- Improve layout of Cart block line item quantity selector & price on smaller screens. (3299)
- Correctly process orders with $0 total (e.g. via coupon) in Checkout block. (3298)
- Respect Enable Taxes setting for checkout block taxes display. (3291)
- Fix 3D secure payment errors. (3272)
- Show current selected attributes when re-edit Products by Attribute block. (3185)