WooCommerce 5.5 RC2 is now available and includes more compatibility fixes for the upcoming WordPress 5.8. We are on track for our planned July 13th release date.
This release contains the following changes:
- Tweak – Exclude block templates from showing up in product edit page. #30138
- Fix – Fix and refactor explat polling to use setTimeout. #7274
- Fix – Update the wordpress/babel-preset to avoid crashes in WP5.8 beta2 #7202
- Fix – Add fallback for the select/dispatch data-controls for older WP versions #7204
- Fix – The use of gridicons for Analytics section controls. #7237
- Fix – WordPress 5.8 compatibility UI fixes #7255
- Fix – CurrencyFactory constructor to use proper function #7261
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from wordpress.org.
A set of testing instructions has been published on our Wiki page in GitHub. We’ve also posted a helpful writeup on beta testing to help get you started.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.
One reply on “WooCommerce 5.5 RC2”
[…] WooCommerce 5.5 RC2 […]