A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 6.7.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
Full-Site Editing templates
This release rolls out some fixes for the Block based Full-Site Editing templates, specifically one regarding custom templates and one around the template retrieving logic. It also adds Global Styles support for the Active Product Filters block.
We fixed two bugs signalled to us by our users: blank fields in the Checkout block for logged in customers and a bug happening in the On Sale Products block when no variable products are present. The Checkout block now prevents a zero shipping price from being shown in the Checkout when no shipping methods are available.
For more details please see the Changelog below:
- Fixed an issue where the checkout address fields would be blank for logged in customers. (5473)
- Account for products without variations in the On Sale Products block. (5470)
- Ensure that the translation of the “Proceed to Checkout” button is working. (5453)
- Remove text decorations from product filtering blocks items. (5384)
- Update the template retrieving logic to allow for older Gutenberg convention and newer one (`block-templates`/`block-template-parts` vs. `templates`/`parts`). (5455)
- Fix custom templates with fallback to archive being incorrectly attributed to the user in the editor instead of the parent theme. (5447)