Global Styles for the Featured Category Block
This release brings support for global styles to the Featured Category block. This means you can now include this block in a template if you’re using the full site editor, and change its appearance everywhere it appears on your site from one place.
Our last release introduced the ability for the LegacyTemplate block to be reinserted, only on WooCommerce block templates. This was a mistake and had some unintended consequences, so we reverted this change in this release.
We also fixed some minor styling issues in the Cart and Checkout blocks and we also enabled Mini Cart template parts for experimental builds only.
For more details please see the Changelog below:
- Add support for the global style for the Featured Category block. (5542)
- Revert “Allow LegacyTemplate block to be reinserted, only on WooCommerce block templates.”. (5643)
- Enable Mini Cart template-parts only for experimental builds. (5606)
- Show express payment button in full width if only one express payment method is available. (5601)
- Wrapped cart item product contents in inner div. (5240)
- Fix alignment issue with the “create account” section on the checkout block in the editor (5633)