A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 7.0.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
More seamless styling control
Our complete focus is to empower you with the best tools WordPress has to offer to customize your store in exactly the way you want and giving you the most seamless experience possible.
In this release, we add Global Styles support to even more blocks, and improve the editor capabilities and options to give you control where and when you need it.
More is happening behind the scenes, so, if you haven’t yet gotten excited about global styles, now it’s the time to dive in and learn more about them!
A commitment to stability and compatibility
Version 7.0.0 focuses heavily on fixing bugs and making sure compatibility is solidly maintained.
A note to devs
We are increasing our effort to convert our blocks to TypeScript and support the stability of our features with solid E2E tests: these are things you might not see in the changelog entries, but are certainly happening under the hood, with many components being migrated to TypeScript in this very release!
For more details, please take a look at the changelog below:
- Add a remove image button to the WooCommerce Feature Category block. (5719)
- Add support for the global style for the On-Sale Badge block. (5565)
- Add support for the global style for the Attribute Filter block. (5557)
- Category List block: Add support for global style. (5516)
- Fix wide appender buttons overlap in Cart & Checkout blocks in the Editor. (5801)
- Fixed an issue where clear customizations functionality was not working for WooCommerce templates. (5746)
- Fixed an issue where default block attributes were not being passed to the Checkout block correctly. (5732)
- Fixed an issue where orders would break if they did not require a payment. (5720)
- Fixed hover and focus states for button components. (5712)
- Add to Cart button on Products listing blocks will respect the “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” setting. (5708)
- Fixes Twenty Twenty Two issues with sales price and added to cart “View Cart” call out styling in the “Products by Category” block. (5684)