This release contains some changes for Mini Cart Block, WooCommerce block templates and more.
This release brings the Mini Cart block to the WooCommerce Blocks Feature Plugin. Meaning with the plugin now installed and activated it will be available from the Site Editor (when using a block theme) and the widget screen (when using a classic theme).
Legacy Block to Classic Block
We’ve also renamed all instances of the “Legacy Block” (The placeholder block which renders Woo PHP templates on the frontend) to the “Classic Block”.
Product Ratings Block
We were able to add Global Styles font size and spacing support to the Product Rating block. This means you can now include this block in a template if you’re using the full site editor, and change its appearance everywhere it appears on your site from one place.
- Prevent deprecation messages causing PHP warnings. (6074)
- Product Ratings: Add Global Styles font size and spacing support. (5927)
- Add resource hinting for cart and checkout blocks to improve first time performance. (5553)
- Add Mini Cart block to feature plugin (6127)
- Show warnings when form is incomplete on Checkout. (6116)
- Filter Products by Attribute: Make dropdown search case sensitive. (6096)
- Stop showing the price slider skeleton when moving the slider handles. (6078)
- Rename Legacy Template block to Classic Template block. (6021)