A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 7.5.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
This release contains changes for the Featured Category block, Featured Product block and Checkout block, as well as the Store API.
Featured Category block and Featured Product block
We’ve added the ability to modify the duotone, overlay gradients, custom inner padding, and image fit in Featured Category block and Featured Product block. This means you can now choose how your featured category and product image looks and acts when the block is resized.
We’ve added the ability to display the display brand & last 4 digits of the saved payment method in the Checkout Block.
For more details, please see the Changelog below:
- Add PHP templates support to the Active Product Filters block. (6295)
- Enhanced styles customization in the Featured Category block (6276)
- Allow adding the Filter Products by Stock block to Product Catalog templates to filter products. (6261)
- Enhanced styles customization in the Featured Product block (6181)
- Allow saved payment methods labels other than card/eCheck to display brand & last 4 digits if present. (6177)
- Filter Products by Attribute: Fix the page reload which happens when clicking the filter button on Woo templates using the Classic Template block. (6287)
- Store API: Show visible attributes in simple products, and hidden attributes in variable products. (6274)
- Enable Draft orders in WooCommerce Core. (6288)
- Add RTL support for the Mini Cart icon. (6264)
- Fix page load problem due to incorrect URL to certain assets. (6260)
- Fix: Make Filters Products by Price work with Active Filters block for the PHP rendered Classic Template. (6245)
- Fix page refresh when using filters with the All Products block on non-product archive templates for WooCommerce. (6324)
- Fix Customizer fatal error on PHP 8. (6317)
- Fix Featured Product block frontend mismatch. (6263)
- Fix attribute filter dropdown list z-index level. (6294)
- Product Query: Pass any product taxonomies existing in the URL parameters. (6152)