A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 8.5.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
In this release, we have continued to improve the existing filter blocks UI for a cleaner look and feel.
- Improve the alignment of the Remove button in the Filter by Attribute block. (7088)
- Enhance the display of the Active filters block changing the sizes of the text. (7087)
- Add loading placeholders to Active Filters block. (7083)
- Improved many of the labels to be less technical and more user-friendly. (7045)
- Featured Item Blocks: Remove inline default color so that custom colors from Global Styles are applied correctly. (7036)
- Update “remove filter” icon on the Active Filters block to use Icon component in both layouts. (7035)
filter by price skeleton design. (6997)
filter by attribute skeleton design. (6990)
- Fix checkbox label when count is zero. (7073)
- Fix incompatible Classic Template block notice in the Editor for Woo specific templates. (7033)
- Update – remove __experimentalDuotone from Featured Product and Featured Category blocks. (7000)
- Add steps to retrieve products variations in Store API documentation. (7076)