A new version of WooCommerce Blocks has been released! Version 9.0.0 is now available for download from GitHub and WordPress.org.
This release contains bug fixes and enhancements, including the option to customize the Products by Attribute template from the Site Editor and improving product blocks performance by removing cart fragments support. In addition, multiple validation errors can now be cleared in a single action, which reduces the number of actions dispatched onto the store.
- Fix skewed placeholder of a Product Image block. (7651)
- Fix missing translations in the inspector (editor mode) for the Cart Cross-Sells Blocks. (7616)
- Move paymentResult to the payment store. (7692)
- Add the
Products by Attributetemplate. (7660)
- Make loading placeholder colors match the current font color for the theme. (7658)
- Remove cart fragments support to improve performance in product blocks. (7644)
- Add a
clearValidationErrorsaction to the
wc/store/validationdata store. (7601)
- Convert product-elements/image to TypeScript. (7572)
- Convert product-elements/price to TypeScript. (7534)
- Adds the option of providing a custom class for the product details on the Cart Block. (7328)
- Change action type name for use shipping as billing option. (7695)