The WooCommerce 2.4.5 release is now available via WordPress.org or automatic update in your administration panel.
A total of 76 commits made it into this release. Here are the highlights:
- Fixed a case where global text based attributes were not saving correctly.
- Fixed a case where display name was not checked/set correctly when editing your account.
- Fixed ‘no shipping’ messages for state-less countries.
- Fixed cache flushing after scheduled sales ending.
- Allowed users to install translations for the current language during the Setup Wizard.
We also made some smaller tweaks based on feedback. See the changelog for details.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on Github so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.