WooCommerce 2.6 Beta 4 has been tagged and is now available from Github. You can download beta 4 here
Since beta 3, we’ve made a handful of fixes and tweaks you can view here. Notable changes include:
- Using a hook to include account page navigation
- Removed unused POST code in shipping template.
- A fix for fields on checkout set to 0 being seen as empty.
- Allow COD to set on-hold status if the order contains downloads.
- Added additional hooks/triggers in our AJAX cart page for plugins to use.
- Tweaked hash generation and the wc_clean function.
If you’d like to help test, you should download the release from Github or you can use our beta testing plugin.
Remember you can also help translate 2.6 on the development branch on translate.wordpress.org.
Updated release schedule
To allow a little more time for testing, and a good week between RC and final release, the dates are as follows:
- Release Candidate 1 -Tuesday 7th June 2016
- 2.6.0 Final – Tuesday 14th June 2016
2 replies on “WooCommerce 2.6 Beta 4”
[…] 2.6 is now in beta version 4 with a release date just over a week from now. We’ll have a review ready for you right before […]
[…] more information about what’s new in 2.6, check out Beta 1, beta 2, beta 3 and beta 4 blog […]