The WooCommerce 2.6.12 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~12 commits made it into this release fixing a few issues.
The full changelog for 2.6.12 is below.
* Fix - Make images shown up on pageload when using ajax variations.
* Fix - Allow variations options to be deselected in IE11.
* Fix - Disabled-button and pagination styling in 2017.
* Fix - PHP 7.1 compatibility issues with non-numeric math operations.
* Fix - Fix notices in abstract class when price is empty.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.