The WooCommerce 2.6.14 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~23 commits made it into this release fixing several issues and hardening the code in the API. The full changelog for 2.6.14 is below.
* Fix - Ensure product exists in wc_update_product_stock.
* Fix - Send emails using the site language.
* Fix - Remove tilde typo.
* Fix - Fixed notice in get_rating_count.
* Tweak - Define arg and return data types, added extra descriptions, and correctly cast IDs in the Rest API.
* Tweak - Handle custom error data in WC_REST_Exception.
* Tweak - Display conflicted product ID when using a duplicate SKU via the API.
* Localisation - Add Finnish defaults to the installer.
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.