The WooCommerce 3.0.4 fix release is now available. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your administration panel.
~77 commits made it into this fix release. The full changelog is below.
* Fix - Variations were not inheriting the product image and shipping class ID.
* Fix - Prevent rating/review counts being duplicated when duplicating products.
* Fix - Fixed gallery navigation between images with long captions.
* Fix - Support transparent PNG in the gallery by setting a background color.
* Fix - Removed name/company from the shipping address Google map links.
* Fix - Fixed the address field sorting script on the checkout.
* Fix - Fixed the upgrade routine for grouped products so that parents are unset.
* Fix - Fixed support for WordPress 4.7 user locale settings.
* Fix - Fixed default option filter for product types in the product meta box.
* Fix - Improved the css in Twenty Seventeen for dark color schemes.
* Fix - Fixed display of refunds in sales report.
* Fix - Updated
single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php template version to 3.0.0 since it had changes since 2.6.
* Fix - Fixed warnings when product attribute do not exists.
* Fix - Used a div for comment-form-rating to prevent invalid nested markup.
* Fix - Fixed some logic that checks if order taxes are compound.
* Fix - Fixed SKU checks to only exclude products that are trashed.
* Fix - Fixed display of download permissions in first email sent after checkout.
* Fix - Hidden the backorder notification stock text when notification is disabled.
* Fix - Fixed incorrect stock numbers in low stock emails.
* Tweak - Removed the non-functional order total input box, and combined the recalculation buttons into one working button.
* Tweak - Updated Guided Tour videos.
* Tweak - Updated js-cookie.js to 2.1.4.
* Tweak - Updated schema.org URLs to use HTTPS.
* Tweak - Status report request timeouts.
* REST API - Fixed an issue that prevented deleting a term if errors were thrown during creation.
* REST API - Fixed reports endpoint when querying by date.
* REST API - Fixed ignored order parameters when changing order status.
* Dev - Support guest orders in
* Dev - Fixed downloadable variation filters for download URLs.
* Dev - Added safeguards to prevent infinite loops while saving coupons, products and orders in admin.
* Dev - Added a fallback for
queue_transactional_email if background sending is disabled.
* Dev - Added
has_shipping_address helper method.
* Dev - Introduced
* Dev - Made wc_add_order_item pass correct values to woocommerce_new_order_item.
* Dev - Fixed
legacy_posted_data access in checkout class.
* Dev - Fixed undefined property notice in
* Dev - Fixed PHP 7.1 warnings when using non-float values to
* Dev - Fixed incorrect variable name in
If you spot any further issues, please report them to us in detail on GitHub so the development team can review – comments on this post are closed.