This release fixes WooCommerce Admin bugs introduced in WooCommerce 4.6.0.
The main issue affected stores running WooCommerce 4.6.0 together with the latest version of Gutenberg installed as a plugin. For those stores, the Analytics pages were empty (#5385).
The only change in WooCommerce core for this release is the inclusion of the latest version of WooCommerce Admin. Here is the full changelog for WooCommerce Admin 1.6.2:
- Gutenberg compat fix for empty reports (leaderboard, customers report). #5409
- Fix for missing activity panels. #5400
- Adds array casting on onboarding profile option. #5415
- Gutenberg compatibility fix for home screen inbox. #5416
- i18n fix for Performance Indicators labels Home Screen. #5405
Thanks to everyone for reporting these issues promptly and helping out with the fix release.
You can download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
As usual, if you spot any other issues in the WooCommerce core, please log them in detail on GitHub. Found a security issue? Please submit a report via HackerOne.