Today we released Storefront 2.9.0 with support for PHP 8 and WP 5.6! The new version can be downloaded from WordPress.org and GitHub.
As of this release, all CSS files included in Storefront are minified which improves the load times of your store’s user-facing pages. We also included custom styles for the Filter Products by Price block so it honors the accent color of your store:
Here is the full changelog:
- Enhancement – Added styles to the Filter Products by Price block, so the accent color is used in the slider. #1508
- Performance – Added CSS minification. #1503
- Fix – Cover block text color attributes not being applied. #1513
- Fix – Inconsistent font sizes of category and product titles in shop page. #1501
- Dev – Update various dependencies, including major updates:
Download the latest release of Storefront from WordPress.org, or venture over to
Dashboard → Updates in your WordPress admin to update your theme.
As usual, if you see any issues, please log them in detail on Github.