This release contains mostly bugfixes, some technical debt pay down, and a few changes to better support extensibility.
Fixes include respecting out of stock visibility setting in the All Products block, hiding the “browse shop” link in the cart block empty state when there is no shop page set, and some updating of styles for various contexts. There’s also an important fix related to the application of a coupon appearing to change the total value for items listed with the cart block.
An important note that internally, this release has modified how
Automattic\WooCommerce\Blocks\BlockTypes\AbstractBlock (the base class for all of our blocks) functions, and how it loads assets.
AbstractBlock is internal to this project and does not seem like something that would ever need to be extended by 3rd parties, but if you are doing so for whatever reason, your implementation would need to be updated to match. (3829)
- Handle out-of-stock product visibility setting in All Products block. (3859)
- Show cart item subtotal instead of total in Cart and Checkout blocks (#3905)
- Fix button styles in Twenty Nineteen theme. (3862)
- Return correct sale/regular prices for variable products in the Store API. (3854)
- Remove shadows from text buttons and gradient background from selects in some themes. (3846)
- Hide Browse Shop link in cart block empty state when there is no shop page. (3845)