This release introduces several enhancements and bug fixes in many of our blocks including the Cart and Checkout blocks, which are only accessible using the WC Blocks feature plugin, and some other blocks which are available also in WooCommerce core like All Products and All Reviews.
This is also the first release of WooCommerce Blocks which implements the new L0 version support policy. That means that you will need WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5 in order to update to this version.
- Ensure payment method icons are constrained to a reasonable size in the Cart and Checkout blocks. (4427)
- Update pagination arrows to match core. (4364)
- Remove unnecessary margin from Cart block loading skeleton to avoid content jump. (4498)
- Fixed the SKU search on the
- Ensure cart totals displayed within a Panel component are aligned well and do not have extra padding. (4435)
- Fix memory leak when previewing transform options for the All reviews block. (4428)
snackbarNoticesfilter in favour of
snackbarNoticeVisibilityto allow extensions to hide snackbar notices in the Cart and Checkout blocks. (4417)