- The REST API now supports
modified_afterfields for product, order and coupon endpoints (#29461).
- A set of usability problems with dropdown fields have been resolved (#28966 and #30607).
- A bug that was impacting the featured status of products during quick-editing has been resolved. (#30471).
- Small fixes for the in-app marketplace (#30624 and #30625).
- Improvements made to our messaging when removing line items from within the order editor (#30650).
- WooCommerce Admin updated to 2.6.1.
Filters and Actions
Two new filters have been added:
|Allows the minimum value for the product quantity selector (within the order editor) to be changed.|
|Allows the step value for the product quantity selctor (within the order editor) to be changed.|
One filter has been changed:
|Order object is now available to callbacks via a second param.|
There are no database changes in this release.
There are no template changes in this release.
|Beta||September 21, 2021|
|Release Candidate||September 28, 2021|
|Final Release||October 12, 2021|
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from wordpress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.