This release fixes some translations missing in the Checkout block, adds and updates some extensibility interfaces for the Cart and Checkout blocks and resolves an issue in the Cart block where manual input was not working on the quantity selectors.
In addition to that, we gated the functionality to edit WooCommerce templates from the WordPress Site Editor to versions of WooCommerce 6.0 or higher. This is to prevent content on WooCommerce templates from being duplicated. The upcoming WooCommerce release, which is scheduled for mid-December, will address this FSE-related problem.
- Pass to payment methods a wrapper component that handles the loading state. (5135)
- Gate WC template editing (FSE) to versions of WC 6.0 or higher. (5210)
- Fix manual entry within Quantity Inputs in Cart block. (5197)
- Correctly align Terms and Conditions block checkbox in Checkout block. (5191)
- Add support for decimal and thousand separators in the
- Reduce the size of the checkbox component label to prevent accidental input. (5164)
- Lazy load missing translation files on frontend to ensure that all visible texts are translatable. (5112)