We’re excited to announce that the second release candidate for WooCommerce 6.5 is now available. We are currently on track for our planned May 10, 2022 release date.
Since RC 1 release, the following change has been made:
- Updating an existing downloadable file to a bad path should trigger an admin notice(#32776)
- Protect against inappropriate use of saved download links (#32771)
- Fix WCA fatal with bail conditions for WCA execution paths (#32814)
- Fix customizer fatal error for bundled woocommerce-blocks package (#6317)
- Updated WC Blocks to 7.4.3.
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
A set of testing instructions has been published on our Wiki page in GitHub. We’ve also posted a helpful writeup on beta testing to help get you started.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.