We’re excited to announce that the first release candidate for WooCommerce 6.7 is now available. We are currently on track for our planned July 12 release date.
Since the beta release, the following changes have been made:
- Fix Uncaught DOMException on WooCommerce -> Extensions page. #33711
- Fix ‘Cannot read properties of undefined’ error when clicking Export button on Analytic pages. #33709
- Revert marketing task completion logic to only complete after actioned by user. #33676
- Rename event prop from cross-sell to cross_sell. #33704
- Fixing bug where the activity panel stopped functioning after route changes. #33722
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
A set of testing instructions has been published on our Wiki page in GitHub. We’ve also posted a helpful writeup on beta testing to help get you started.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.