WC Blocks 8.3.0 contains many enhancements and bug fixes to the Cart, Checkout and Product Categories blocks. Cart and Checkout blocks are enabled and will be bundled in WooCommerce Core in WooCommerce 6.9. This release also introduces the WooCommerce Product Filters pattern in Block patterns, Feedback box, and Compatible plugins notice to the Cart & Checkout Inner Blocks in the inspector.
WC Blocks 8.3.1 contains a bug fix to prevent unnecessarily showing the item names in a shipping package.
Cart & Checkout Blocks: Feedback Box & Compatible Plugins Notice
Added notice to Cart and Checkout block’s inspector controls which links to the list of compatible plugins.
Added feedback box to the Cart & Checkout Inner Blocks in the inspector.
WooCommerce Filters Pattern
A new WooCommerce Product Filters pattern has been introduced under the WooCommerce category with all four existing filter blocks (by attribute, price, stock, and active filters).
For more details please refer to the Changelog below:
WC Blocks 8.3.0
- Enable the Cart and Checkout blocks when WooCommerce Blocks is bundled in WooCommerce Core. (6805)
- Add feedback box to the Cart & Checkout Inner Blocks in the inspector. (6881)
- Refactor style-attributes hooks to add as global custom imports and remove relative import paths. (6870)
- Add notice to Cart and Checkout blocks’ inspector controls which links to the list of compatible plugins. (6869)
- Add the ability to register patterns by adding them under the “patterns” folder and add the new “WooCommerce Filters” pattern. (6861)
WC Blocks 8.3.0
- Refactor Product Categories block to use block.json. (6875)
- Fix: Update billing address when shipping address gets change in shipping calculator at Cart block. (6823)
- Fix: Add font-weight controls to the Mini Cart block text. (6760)
WC Blocks 8.3.1
- Prevent unnecessarily showing the item names in a shipping package if it’s the only package. (6899)