Since the release of 8.0.0-beta.1, the following changes have been made:
- WooCommerce Blocks has been updated to 10.6.1. #39299
- Restore a jQuery trigger when variations are added that was inadvertently removed in WooCommere 7.8. #39301
- Fix an issue preventing the experimental new products block editor from being disabled. #39317
- Introduced a grace period before requiring guests to verify their email address for order confirmation page. #39191
- Fixed a typo in data-sharing agreement copy. #39327
For the complete list, view the changelog in the readme for this release.
Actions and Filters
There have not been any new actions or filters added since Beta.1. For the actions and filters added in Beta.1, see the 8.0.0-beta.1 release post.
This release has no database changes.
This release has no template changes.
We’re on track for our planned August 8 release.
|Release Candidate||August 1, 2023|
|Final Release||August 8, 2023|
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from WordPress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.