We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.3. This release should be backwards compatible with the previous version.
This release contains:
- 269 commits from 46 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 106 commits from 13 contributors in WooCommerce Admin
- 114 commits from 15 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.3?
- WooCommerce Blocks: We’ve updated to the 6.9.0 version of the feature plugin. See the release posts for 6.8.0 and 6.9.0 to see what’s new.
- WooCommerce Admin: We’ve updated to the 3.2.1 version of the feature plugin. See the changelog to find out what’s new.
- Product attributes lookup table – Added two database indices to the product attributes lookup table, these are intended to improve the performance of the table querying when there’s a lot of products and attributes.
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.3. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Much 💜 to all the contributors
Finally a big thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed via issue reports, fixes, translation, testing, supporting other users, or simply spreading the word.
10 replies on “WooCommerce 6.3 Released”
This update has ruined the Shop page filtering by attributes. Any attributes attached to products are now NOT recognised by the woocommerce filtering system and are only recognised once you have changed or edited each individual products attributes….
Hi Jack, sorry to hear you’re having issues with filtering by attributes. I would recommend to first try one of our support channels here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/ as this issue might have already been answered and if not, feel free to post it there so our support can help.
Can confirm, also broken. Please revert changes as website currently almost unusable
I opened a support ticket yesterday. As of now, I have a staging site using your storefront theme and woocommerce as the only active plugin. Despite following support instructions, the stripped down site still does not function.
same for me
I also have an issue since 6.3 update
same problem here. after i updated woocommerce product filter not working. i also used Regenerate the product attributes lookup table in woocommerce. after regenerating product filters appeared and after a while then disappeared. why?
The attributes and Variations section is basically useless right now, as it’s only showing up totally askew. So I have no clue which variation I’m editing. When will this be fixed???
Here after update to 6.3.0 the Woocommerce link disappeared from WordPress menu. It should be there between Comments and Products, but now it’s gone. I tried to reinstall the plugin, but have no success. I don’t know if there are any other issues.
Sorry for the problem, this should be solved now.