We are pleased to announce the release of WooCommerce 6.7. This release is backward compatible with the WooCommerce 6.6 version.
This release contains:
- 460 commits from 47 contributors in WooCommerce Core
- 87 commits from 17 contributors in WooCommerce Blocks
- 43 commits from 8 contributors in ActionScheduler
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that your theme and any other plugins are compatible before updating. You can check out this update guide for more information.
What’s new in 6.7?
- Release Cadence Update: In the pursuit of a more stable Release Candidate, we have increased the beta cycle by one week and decreased the Release Candidate cycle accordingly.. This will have no impact on the final release date, which remains the second Tuesday of each month.
- Product Reviews: Product reviews now have a dedicated location within WooCommerce. The reviews will be accessible via the admin menu at Products > Reviews and the new reviews will also show up under WooCommerce > Home.
- WooCommerce Blocks updated to version 7.8.3. See the release posts for 7.7.0 and 7.8.0 for included changes.
These are just some of the changes that are included in WooCommerce 6.7. You can find the complete changelog for this release in the changelog.txt file.
Action and Filter Changes
|Filters the archive’s raw description on taxonomy archives.|
There are no action changes in this release.
There are no database changes in this release.
|Updated to improve accessibility.|
There are no deprecations in this release.
Much 💜 to all the contributors
Finally, a big thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed via issue reports, fixes, translation, testing, supporting other users, or simply spreading the word.