- WooCommerce Blocks 6.1: Blocks package have been updated to 6.1. Please take a look at the release posts for 6.0.1, 6.0.2 and 6.1.0 to see what’s new and improved.
- WooCommerce Admin 2.8.0 RC 2: WooCommerce Admin package has also been updated to 2.8.0 RC 2 with this release of WooCommerce. See the changelog for details on what’s new in this version (and also on previous versions 2.7.1 and 2.7.2)
- Marketplace page redesign: The WooCommerce marketplace page shows a refreshed look, and app cards shows additional bits of information like icons, ratings and reviews. See #30900 and #30840.
- Variable product price caching fix: There was a caching issue that caused incorrect variable product prices to be displayed when VAT exemption was involved. #30889
- Empty billing email via REST API: It is now possible to specify an empty billing email to remove it from an order via REST API. #30850
- Unpaid order cancellation scheduling fix: When the scheduled action to cancel an unpaid order failed it wasn’t re-scheduled for retry. #30830
- Tax location when adding products via admin fix: When a product was added to an order via admin, and the
woocommerce_adjust_non_base_location_pricesfilter was set to return
false(to calculate taxes based on the customer locattion, not thee shop location), the location for the taxes was being taken from the admin user, not from the user who performed the order. #30692
Filters and Actions
No new filters or actions have been added or modified in this release.
There are no database changes in this release.
There are no template changes in this release.
|Beta||October 19, 2021|
|Release Candidate||October 26, 2021|
|Final Release||November 9, 2021|
If you’d like to dive in and help test this new release, our handy WooCommerce Beta Tester plugin allows you to switch between beta versions and release candidates. You can also download the release from wordpress.org.
If you discover any bugs during the testing process, please let us know by logging a report in GitHub.